LOW

New features
  • None
Improved/Updated
  • Under the hood
Notes
  • You may lose your guide cache
  • Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
  • Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
  • Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
  • Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues

I started watching TV this evening watching a couple of recorded shows, then shifted to watching live satellite. I notice that the time bar that come up when you press the Play button was incorrect.
- Instead of displaying the name of the show it read "To Be Determined"
- Instead of displaying the correct start and end time for the current show (6:30 pm to 7 pm) it displayed 8:52 am to 3:32 pm. Current time was about 6:45 pm.
- The current position arrow was all the way to the left.
- The bar had this configuration on any channel and on any recorded show.
Submitted report 20140618-DA1.

Setup/Misc Options displays the menu choices for Playlist Sort regardless of which item on the left menu is highlighted. This is confusing. The general convention elsewhere is that the right panel displays the choices for the current highlighted left menu item and you can enter the right menu by pressing the Right button. This convention should be universal.

And please let me complain again about the mess that the On Demand download selection screen have become. This has made the feature unusable. Please just put it back the way it was. I won't repeat my previous comment giving details.

Thanks,
++PLS

Oh, one addition about the time bar. Rebooting appears to have fixed the problem. I'll send another report if it reappears.

++PLS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)