H3 and DA Transfers????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DawnB

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 12, 2016
Ripley, TN
OK....so it's been a week since install. My guide and DVR icons have all finally populated. Everything seems to be working now....even Netflix is working on the H3 after realizing that you have to turn OFF the receivers in order for them to receive any updates now. Here's my dilemma.....

On ALL my portable devices, my iPhone 6S Plus, my iPad Air 2, my granddaughter's little Android tablet....when I go to the Dish Anywhere app, and I select DVR so that I can transfer recordings to the device, my recordings are not there. There are some "phantom" recordings, that if I try to transfer, of course they just kind of "hang" because they don't really exist. For example, today it's showing the Valentine's Day Charlie Brown special. While it was a PTAT recording, I did not save it, so it shouldn't show up in that list. And the recordings that I actually DID save are not there for me to transfer.

Sometimes, the correct shows will show up for just a second, and then disappear and go back to this weird list of recordings.

Anyone have any ideas?????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)