H3 and Wally same account

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andrew110

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 12, 2010
Michigan
Is it possible to do this? I was wondering if the Wally can be used with the Tailgater and if so can the Wally be leased from Dish or does it need to be purchased like 211's?

I have an installer coming Saturday for the H3 and would lease a Wally if they let me.
I have a 211K but would prefer the new interface.

Also is two 211K's the maximum on a Hopper account?

Can you still have a 211 for "tailgating" active on a Hopper 3 account? I was thinking about putting up another dish and getting a 211 to have for redundancy.

I believe you still can, But you would need a separate dish if you want it connected at home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Couldn't the Wally be connected to another output port on the new hybrid LNB?
I was told the Wolly and the Hopper operate different on the LNB. Once a Hopper 3 is connected it disables compatibility for the Wollys and 211s.

NO but it could connect to the second output of the new DHP 42 switch when it becomes available
What year will we see this DHP42?
Doesn't seem very High priority since 99% customers would never have a need for it.

Doesn't seem very High priority since 99% customers would never have a need for it.
Vivek claims this year.
I am sure they want it out as soon as possible so that everyone will be able to get a H3.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Scott said that about 5% DISH customers have more than one DVR. That still is a lot of folks. It is killing me to wait for a Hopper 3. Please give the DPH42 switch a high priority DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)