H3-Cannot "Start from Beginning" from tuner screen

blackjackmark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2003
Central IL
I have tried twice over a few days and got the same result.

If I access the screen that shows all the tuners in use and choose one of the progress that is being recorded, I am given the options of "stop", "join live" or "start from beginning"...and the "start from beginning" option does nothing.

To accomplish the goal of watching the program from the beginning I have to navigate to the DVR menu and find the program tile and "start from beginning" works from there.

Reactions: stimpson

If I access the screen that shows all the tuners in use and choose one of the progress that is being recorded, I am given the options of "stop", "join live" or "start from beginning"...and the "start from beginning" option does nothing.

To accomplish the goal of watching the program from the beginning I have to navigate to the DVR menu and find the program tile and "start from beginning" works from there.
Mine started doing that a couple of firmware updates ago.

That is the only way that would occur to me to watch a recording, I would never think to use the activities screen

Reactions: bmetelsky

Yep. Same here.

That is the only way that would occur to me to watch a recording, I would never think to use the activities screen
LOL same here but with learning what all the buttons do differently I found the tuner screen and realized I could (or at least SHOULD be able to) start from the beginning from that screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts