H3 comments

DJMooty

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 17, 2010
Florida
In general I really like the H3 and the new remote. I think they should print pgup pgdn on the channel up down button since I would never guessed that except for this forum.

Love the multiple channels for basketball tournaments. I use the Thuz game finder and weather apps a lot

Don't like the lower right screen placement of caller ID notification and the fact it doesn't come up on dvr playback or home screen.

Just bought a Samsung UN50JS7000 and the H3 picture is great on it, haven't tried any 4K streaming yet. But love the fact I can cast and stream directly to the Samsung from my nexus 6 and Surface 3. Also still use the 4K Fire TV which I prefer for Amazon music content.

Got the 52 remote to control the Samsung, took a little attention on directional arrow keys which have a long press function different from short press. Now rarely use he TV Remote.

You might want to take a look at the Hopper Features Guide that came with the Hopper 3. On page 19 is a guide to the remote buttons for "Guide". I download a copy from the Dish Network site and printed out pages 18 and 19 to keep handy for reference.

The Features Guide has a whole lot more Hopper 3 features pointed out.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts