H3 Help Please

bluegrassboy75

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 15, 2013
Paragould, AR
I upgraded to the Hopper 3 a few months ago and keep having issues with it and the new Joeys. The screen will either just go black or the Joeys will not be able to communicate with the Hopper. I've been resetting all Joeys and the Hopper to get them to sync back up. I chatted with Dish support and was told to turn the MOCA off. I did that about 2 months ago and still having issues.

Sorry for the long post. I'm at my wits end.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I upgraded to the Hopper 3 a few months ago and keep having issues with it and the new Joeys. The screen will either just go black or the Joeys will not be able to communicate with the Hopper. I've been resetting all Joeys and the Hopper to get them to sync back up. I chatted with Dish support and was told to turn the MOCA off. I did that about 2 months ago and still having issues.

Sorry for the long post. I'm at my wits end.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
So the black screen is on the Joey? And which joey do you have?

I think his point was one can not assume the OP doesn't have a 4k just because he didn't pay extra.
The OP wasn't specific that he had a 4K Joey. If he had one, I'd bet he'd know it and would have said so straight up. He wouldn't have gotten one if he didn't order it specifically....

Reactions: D. Manley
The OP wasn't specific that he had a 4K Joey. If he had one, I'd bet he'd know it and would have said so straight up. He wouldn't have gotten one if he didn't order it specifically....
The OP stated he had the latest Joey. Pretty sure that's a 4k.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts