H3 Timers gone.

Not only were timers gone - I am not able to turn in PTAT or set up any recordings. Just called tech support and they are mailing me a new Hopper. And I was just bragging about how well it was all working.

You should try turning off the H3 and all attached Joeys and let the guide download. If that doesn't work right away there's a good chance everything will be back to normal in the morning.

It is like hard drive cannot be written to - when I change setting they do not stick. When I try to record something from the guide I get an error message that says "Recording failure, Please try again later."

Letting new guide data download did not help me. I am going to let it do its overnight thing before I have them send me a new one...

Reactions: JSheridan
Letting new guide data download did not help me. I am going to let it do its overnight thing before I have them send me a new one...

Same here on the waiting overnight. Meanwhile the replacement is ordered (just got an email from Dish) I figure this way if it is not able to correct itself I won't be out any longer than needed and if it is fine in the morning I can call and arrange to just return the replacement. Very frustrating but I am glad to hear I am not alone parp!

Well, I'm already transferring recordings to my EHD just in case... Once I have all of them transferred I'll try a factory reset, assuming it doesn't heal itself overnight.

It will be interesting to see how many people have this problem. It is kind of nice not to be the only one, for what that's worth.

At least the recordings are still intact!

Mine just sh*t the bed as well. Timers are gone, cannot create any inc PrimeTime. I try to save, exit, go back in and it's like I never did any of it. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Oh to be bleeding edge - lol.

I still feel like the guide data is corrupt. Maybe there is some sort of bug in the stream...

I still feel like the guide data is corrupt. Maybe there is some sort of bug in the stream...

That's what it's starting to look like. If that's the case then they can hopefully fix it (quickly).

Oh and maybe a different issue but im thinking it is related. Anyone else lately notice shows will show watched status right away even though nobody did. On top of that it is a weird string of characters after the letter r when you goto resume episodes as opposed to the actual episode name like it is supposed to be

Exact same problem started 2 hours ago. I'm in GA. No PTAT. Lost all timers. Can't create new one. Dish tech said only had one other report and would need to research for 2 to 4 business days. Really bummed.
Hang in there I'm in GA as well it started 8 minutes into Blue Bloods and then again about 8 minutes ago hopefully after it does its nightly housekeeping it will be back to normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)