H3 Timers gone.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I haven't seen the problem on my H3 this morning. Been on since about 8.
Maybe you all aren't holding your mouth right.:coco

I was on the Dish Network support site and there are many subscribers report the same thing there.
My fingers are crossed the problem doesn't hit me.

My wife called me last night freaked out that all our timers and PTAT were gone and she couldn't add them back. Did all the usual to try and get them back.but no luck. Then I got on here and saw that it happened to several people yesterday. J told her to make sure all 4 Joeys and the H3 were off when she went to bed. She texted me this morning to let me know all our timers and PTAT were back.

Late to this thread... Had the same thing happen yesterday evening. All timers gone, can't create new ones, can't record anything, no PTAT. Also Search would only find channels, no TV or On Demand content. And previously recorded shows that had autohop lost it.

Seemed very much like a problem communicating with the mother ship in regard to the guide content, even though the guide appeared to be fully populated.

Then, after leaving it off last night from midnight on, all was fixed this morning.

We had a power outage for around 4 hours today (light pole replacement next door) and the Hopper was showing no timers and no schedule again when it rebooted afterwards. I turned everything off and let the guide data download and they were back. Looks like if you are disconnected from the mothership for too long the Hopper freaks out - just an FYI for everyone.

Happened to me too. Let it set over night and all was well. I too called, and they wanted to ship me out another H3. Told them this was a noted problem, but they knew nothing about it. I referred them to this website. They said they would let me know what caused it. Called back, and it was like...What????