Had my install...

AIsmail

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 25, 2005
Stewartsville, NJ
Had my 2 Hopper & 2 Joey install yesterday and I can't be happier. The installer was great and the equipment is unbelievable. While it has yet to do anything stupid, everything from the new look guide (even better then the 922), the better pq then my old 722, the small footprint of each device, to the fact that the joey remotes don't have to be directly pointing at the box (like on my old 211) is way better. All this for $10 less then my old configuration. Yeah I know it cost a little bit upfront but I'm still ahead and thats all that matters. The installer informed me that they really haven't put a bunch of these in sadly. It was his second. Dish needs to get the word out. While I understand the whole its got less tuners thing, the fact that you can use DVR controls on live tv is a huge advantage over the competition and the reason I stayed with Dish. So Dish, get your head out of your ass and promote the heck out of this thing with some more informative commercials. & while your at it, please get back the RSNs in NY.

I switched from a 722k/612/211k to a 2H/2J 1 1/2 months ago and am extremely happy with the decision. I see a lot more Dish commercials in the Philly area lately but most of them are the Dish-Directv "Fishing for customers" one which is old and boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)