Had to put down beloved cat companion this week.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's been a week now, but I haven't really given that any consideration. I think it's too early for me and I'm not ready to make a decision like that yet. I still have to bury my boy, but ground conditions are just too muddy to be digging. In the meantime he is resting out in the garage in his "coffin" with some toys to keep him company.

Reactions: TV Junkie
Here's his picture on my lap taken on his last day by my daughter.

Attachments

• 20210222_131457.jpg
    20210222_131457.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 99
We have a little girl cat named Missy. She is a few years younger than "Mister" was. She's been doing a lot of crying around the house looking for him even though we let her see him afterwards. Guess animals miss their companions too when they are gone. Tomorrow will be a week now, and I still find myself glancing in the places around the house where he hung out.
They have long memories too. The other day I came across an old rabies tag. A quick reminder that it still stings. In putting the tag on her old collar I guess it made "that jingle" and around the corner came my other dog. He thought he found his "missing" sister.

Reactions: navychop
My cat Leia died two years ago this Friday. I cried for like a week when she passed. I named my kitten I got a few days after she died after her in Leia’s honor. I believe that you could go back in this thread area a few pages and still find that thread. I can also understand that you consider your cat your best friend. My cat Luke and I have such a bond that is very close. I love all my pets, past, present, and future, very much. So sorry for your loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts