Half price Showtime

I tried to get this deal on Showtime on an account where I added it two days ago and I was told that I could get any other pay channel at half price but not Showtime. How do we contact a member of DIRT again?

I saw the commercial yesterday, I think it's something you may have to call or maybe go through chat for

Showtime isn't worth it unless Homeland is on imo :)
I agree. My Showtime deal just expired and I won't renew at the regular price, until Homeland and Dexter return.
Unless you are a boxing fan, HBO is now way overpriced too. There are many new options and the so-called premiums should start to worry.

I agree. My Showtime deal just expired and I won't renew at the regular price, until Homeland and Dexter return.
Unless you are a boxing fan, HBO is now way overpriced too. There are many new options and the so-called premiums should start to worry.

Amen I got Showtime for Strikeforce and Homeland not that Strikeforce is gone for good and Homeland is off I will cancel until it comes back on :)

Yep...for me fall. Dexter and Homeland. In the last 4 months I've had it half price, I have recorded only two of their mostly "obscure" movies. BUT, in actuality, their mostly indie films are much better and newer than IFC.

Dexter and Homeland also lets not forget Shamless coming soon. Some of the best shows on pay TV IMHO.

Can we get half price if we already have showtime?
Logon to MyDish, go to My Programming, and start the process for removing Showtime. A message will pop up offering you six months at half price. The same thing will happen for HBO, and from what I understand, Starz and Max, too.

If you attempt to cancel BB@H, an offer for $5 of for 6 months will pop up, which is the same as half price.

Phone calls, chats, and PM's to DIRT shouldn't be necessary for any of the above, unless things have changed in the last couple of weeks.

I still really use premiums for movies. So the way I decide my subscription services is through seeing how much I can get for the least amount. Dish makes it easy. I can axe off Showtime and Starz, because AT 250 provides The Movie Channel and Encore. With BB@Home I get Epix, so that leaves the HBO/Cinemax gap. I usually look for offers on Cinemax (unless there's a really good discount on HBO) because it's vastly cheaper than HBO. What I am really looking for is the Roku to add MAXGO and Showtime Anytime. Then I will use my parents Verizon account for the two of those.

Logon to MyDish, go to My Programming, and start the process for removing Showtime. A message will pop up offering you six months at half price. The same thing will happen for HBO, and from what I understand, Starz and Max, too.

Confirmed, this still works today. Note if you have HBO and Showtime, doing this will disconnect the two, and leave you with a smaller net credit than what you expect since HBO + Showtime has a lower price combined than subscribing to the two separately. Doing this 1/2 off for Showtime breaks the two apart again. Still saves a few dollars per month.

I've watched a few movies since activating it and like it so the boxing is the icing on the cake for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)