Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
The new color scheme only works on the front page, not the forums, for me with IE7. It works with Chrome though.

I just tried my IE7 and it showed the halloween theme on the other pages until I logged in, as soon as I logged in, it would only show the front page in Halloween theme. Kind of weird!!

Works fine for me everywhere on the site with IE7

I have no idea what's going on with my system then.

Whenever they put up the "talking head" for CES or whatever, I've never seen it. I don't even see where on the page it's supposed to be or anything. But the weirdest part about that is that it's not just IE7, it's every browser I've ever tried. Figure that one out! I really don't care about such a goofy feature, but the web was supposed to be platform-independent...

Yeah works fine for me with IE7 and great job on the site Scott.. :)

I really like it. I got our webmaster to look at it. I might use it for ours next year.

The colors ...the colors..

I really dig it. It's fun. In fact, I wouldn't object if Satellite Guys were to implement a holiday, or other color, theme on a regular basis.

Yea, the front page looks like one of those sites you find when ya go a-Googling outside your neighborhood (hack 'n crack, Pirate, download, music, and other nefarious sites).

But, since the theme doesn't follow into the forums with FireFox, I'm not complaining.
Thanks for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)