Halo 2 Clan for XBox Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPanther95

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Mar 25, 2004
Charlotte, NC
If any of you guys are looking for a HALO 2 clan, we started "Team AVS" when Halo 2 came out. I think things were a bit restrictive at AVS so we started a seperate website for the clan at www.betraythis.com . Not really tied to AVS except for the initial membership was generated from a thread in the gaming section.

We were maxed out, but we purge the inactive members every once in a while and I think we're around 80 members currently, so there's some space if you're interested. Mostly adults (and some of our kids), no real trash talking except when we play each other, and we keep the language at the PG-13 level. Normally not a problem getting some good matchmaking or custom games together in the evenings (most active at 10pm+).

Just post your gamertag here and I'll get you a clan invite.

I want to get started back playing Halo 2 but just been so busy. Played it through once on beginner to see what it was like and now haven't been back. With the new season shows on, 9-11 is pretty much taken up trying to catch up on shows. Maybe in the Winter - how's it work for beginners or is the 'clan' too advanced.

It's very, very casual. The custom games are just everyone having a blast - all skill levels. When some of the better players go off into matchmaking, they'll pair up with similar leveled players. We played quite a few ranked major clan matches early on, but all but abandoned them after a month or two. Now, if we get a decent sized group together, we almost always play custom games with no outside players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts