Hampton Roads -VA Voomers

jimmykce1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2004
Just wanted to start a thread for us Voomers in Hampton Roads, Va area. So your in hampton raods area of Va and have questions or comments about voom please add to this thread.

I would like to know if anyone else in hampton roads area of va received an upgraded dish from the 18-inch to a 30-inch.

I'm working on a dish upgrade...I need it.

We have had a lot of rain and just cloudy days lately, and my Voom service has suffered through all of it. Can't justify the service if I can't get reception.

I just ordered for installation, and was wondering from those in the area, will I get CBS and WB with ABC, NBC, Fox, upn over the air. I'm in South Chesapeake, deep creek, and Voom is telling me they cannot quote me, or gaurantee I will get CBS and WB. Do you guys get all the local channels?

I am in Newport News, Va and I have ben upgraded to a Channelmaster 4228. Also most people on the southside of hampton roads are using the Channelmaster 4228 that I have heard on the AVS foreum. I highly recommend ths antenna.

Does anyone with Voom know if you get one of the fox sports networks. I watch ACC Bball on Comcast with cox, but with Voom I don't know if I'll get the acc sunday night hoops. Please help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)