Handy Hardware

You mean this one? I tried inserting image, but that feature does not seem to be working right now.
BBQ-Pro-Digital-Grilling-Thermometer-by-Journeys-Edge_W0QQitemZ350060324736QQihZ022QQcategoryZ20725QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

At BBQ Pro Digital Grilling Thermometer by Journey's Edge - eBay (item 350060324736 end time Aug-12-08 16:57:23 PDT)

I haven't died yet ;) pretty close to both of my regular meat thermometers... :)

How long does that take to measure a temperture? I may be interested in one, especially at that price.

Right now, I have this: Digital Probe with Monitor. It's my favorite all around kitchen gadget. You can set it to alarm when a meat reaches a desired internal temperture. It's able to withstand high heat and has super accurate readings. I've never cooked a bad piece of meat with the help of that guy.

I also use it a lot by dangling the probe through one of the dampers in my Weber Smoker to monitor the internal smoke temperture. Works great.

I ordered a Maverick ET-73 and a Thermapen from Amazon. They'll be here Friday.

You will be happy with your ThermaPen. I went through four or five of the cheaper ones before I bought a ThermaPen. The ThermaPen has held up for a couple of years now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts