Hanlding economy and other issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
How are you handling the stress of all this doom and gloom from the economy and other issues that are plaguing the world? It seems that more and more are not handling it well and have resorted to harming others and their children of late given the amount of stories that are popping up in the news.

We have turned away from national news as much as possible as well as finding other activities to get involved in and focusing on positive situations and with our moving this week plus a change in income and going off a prescription we will be focusing more on managing stress until things get settled in a month or so.

For anyone thats dealing with rough times and having a difficult go of it I would really encourage that you talk with someone about it so that it doesnt build up and turn into something ugly.

How are you handling the stress of all this doom and gloom from the economy and other issues that are plaguing the world? It seems that more and more are not handling it well and have resorted to harming others and their children of late given the amount of stories that are popping up in the news.

We have turned away from national news as much as possible as well as finding other activities to get involved in and focusing on positive situations and with our moving this week plus a change in income and going off a prescription we will be focusing more on managing stress until things get settled in a month or so.

For anyone thats dealing with rough times and having a difficult go of it I would really encourage that you talk with someone about it so that it doesnt build up and turn into something ugly.

Too late, have you seen my picture?:D

Just trying to lighten your day Van.

Hahaha, that's a way to lighten the atmosphere. I'm currently enjoying an Anthony Bourdain marathon on Travel channel, I never liked him until recently and have sense found him to be pretty interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts