Happy 8th Birthday To SatelliteGuys.US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday to Satellite Guys! Congrats also on the new server. I don't know alot about those specs you listed for your new server but with all those Dell parts you listed I hope part of that 10 grand was part of a discount from Dell for using them. :)

Very exciting!! Happy Birthday and congrats to all. This place is what Scott says it is...informative...safe...and fun.

Very happy to be part of this great community. I always found Scotts dedication and ongoing energy for the site amazing. I remember when satguys started. I think i was the 100ish member and maybe i saw the first thousand posts. I kept wondering how Scott was going to pull this off. I have to tell you that Scott has been the most sincere person about the industry. He truly reports it like he sees it. Congrats to all satguys.

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

Congrats to Scott and all the staff who keep this site running, IMHO it is the best site on this planet. I have learned so much since joining this site and look forward to seeing new threads and postings from fellow members and guests.
Happy Birthday to SatelliteGuys!

Congrats Scott on a job continually well done. And thank you to all the supporters and staff of this fantastic site:)

Very Proud to be a part of this site. Never thought years ago that one day I would be a member of the largest Satellite Site on the internet. This site does have the best atmosphere of any forum I visit. Happy Birthday to Us and hope there are a great many more to come.

Congrats Scott and Happy Birthday SatelliteGuys!

Thank you for your unending dedication to maintaining and evolving SatelliteGuys.

With that said, it takes a village! Thanks to all of the volunteer staff and the countless hours spent making this site a world class resource!

The best just keeps getting better!

Congratulations, Scott, and Happy Birthday to SatelliteGuys.US! Scott, you have plenty to be proud of. This site has done so much for so many, from answering the basic questions to announcing some of the biggest moves in the satellite field to helping guys solve their problems and save some bucks. You've made a name for yourself, too. The CEO's of Dish and DirecTV know who you are and respect your opinions and suggestions.

Here's to many, many more years of service! Continued success!

Larry
SF

Happy birthday, SatelliteGuys.US! Scott, Prize Goddess, & Staff: Thanks for all you've done and all you continue to do.

This is a great place to come and post whore. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts