Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
On behalf of myself and my wife I would like to take this time to wish all SatelliteGuys members a very safe and Merry Christmas. A festive Happy Holidays to all no matter what you celebrate!

I would also like to thank everyone for a great 2004! Over the next few days I will look into writing what I believe to be some of the great highlights for SatelliteGuys.US over the past year.

We did so much in 2004 to help our members save money and get more from the Satellite Service in 2004, if you have anything which you remember that SatelliteGuys did in 2004 that you believe should be in our highlights please let us know.

2005 looks to be a very exciting year for SatelliteGuys! I am proud to announce that SatelliteGuys.US has just inked a deal and will be hosting a Internet Cafe at the 2005 Satellite Expo in Nashville, TN! SatelliteGuys.US in association with our sister site DishRetailer.COM will be setting up computers and Internet access which will be available for free use to all Expo attendies. Both Claude Greiner and myself will be on hand at the Expo to meet and greet expo attendies as we attempt to educate people on the power of SatelliteGuys and DishRetailer, both sites are valuable sites to dealers and consumers alike.

2005 will also open up a few new avenues for us, including the launch of our newest online store, the DishStore Pro Shop. The DishStore Pro Shop will offers installation components and supplies at some of the lowest prices anywhere! As always a portion of the sales help pay the bills here at SatelliteGuys.

I would also like to thank the folks from VOOM & ValueElectronics.COM for their support of SatelliteGuys over the year! Robert at ValueElectronics is a class act and I am looking foroward to meeting him at CES this year.

I would also like to thank all of you who have been visiting our sponsors listed on the Google Ads, it is because of the Google Ads we were able to afford the great giveaways that we do. Our thanks also to GOOGLE for making it possible.

So in closing once again I would like to say thank you, happy holidays and offer an invitation to you stick with us in 2005.

Happy Holidays!

Scott,

I hope you and Prize Goddess and your family have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

Happy Holidays, no matter what yall celebrate!!

Scott and Prize Goddess, I hope yall have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well!! My wife and I celebrate Christmas, so we'll be having a good day on Saturday.

I think the greatest joy of Christmas, besides spending time with family and friends, is seeing children's faces when they open up presents. :) Can't wait to have kids myself.

Merry Christmas to the 20-30 members that have joined us online this x-mas eve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)