Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Happy Thanksgiving 2023!

Woke up to find the site at a crawl this morning. Looks like the Cpanel update overnight go stuck as one of our hosts DNS servers appears down. Had to reboot the server for the first time in over 3 months. Moved the bad DNS server to position 3 from position 1 and will keep an eye on it.

Thankful it was nothing more. :)

Hope everyone has an amazing day! Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving 2023!

Woke up to find the site at a crawl this morning. Looks like the Cpanel update overnight go stuck as one of our hosts DNS servers appears down. Had to reboot the server for the first time in over 3 months. Moved the bad DNS server to position 3 from position 1 and will keep an eye on it.

Thanks, you too

Happy Thanksgiving 2023!

Two of my forums were down this morning.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Two of my forums were down this morning.
Wonder if it were do to the same Cpanel update? :D

Just turned on the pan to start making bacon for Thanksgiving breakfast. Then tried loading up the site and couldnt get in... turned off the pan and went to work. :)

And while doing it the power actually went out for 2 minutes. Lucking the internet stuff is on UPS. So I kept on working. :D

Yup it went down again and I got notification of it.

if I ssh and reboot it, it does not come back up. If I go to the ISp and power off the outlet and turn it back on again it comes up.

just finishing thanksgiving at my moms and then have to drive home and hopefully I can figure it out.

1700779225164.png

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Thanks scott & Co. for everything!

Sure now that I am sitting here babysitting it, all is working great.

I recompiled PHP, Apache, Nginx and a few other things...

I did a full backup and downloaded the backup of SatelliteGuys... just in case.

Now it will behave well until I go to bed, lol.

Feels like I was sitting in this same seat all day back on Just 4th.... oh wait I was. :D :D

Well after 9:30 and everything is working as it should. I am going to go take a shower and go to bed.

I am hoping by recompiling everything that I fixed whatever was wrong.

If not I guess I will have to try fixing it again when I wake up in the morning. If we go offline I appologize. Not sure why issues, I haven't touched the server in weeks.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

Well after 9:30 and everything is working as it should. I am going to go take a shower and go to bed.

I am hoping by recompiling everything that I fixed whatever was wrong.

If not I guess I will have to try fixing it again when I wake up in the morning. If we go offline I appologize. Not sure why issues, I haven't touched the server in weeks.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!
Thanks Scott. Hope you had a good one too. Thank you too for all your hard work for SatGuys.