Happy Halloween!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing Black on grey, with white lettering ....
Orange as accent ....
No problem at all.

All though the. USERS using the thread is kinda hard to read.

Actually really like the fonts and layout for this, just not the orange. Will have to poke through the other styles once this goes away :)
Yes, this change also caused me to try out the other styles. I think I will be sticking with the Dark theme from now on. I hate the idea of the default theme being rotated out unexpectedly.
Since SatelliteGuys has so many styles we plan on rotating our default style on a regular basis.

To be honest the real reason we are doing to be rolling through them is it to see if any of them perform better ad revenue wise.

I don't know if it will or not since all the ads are in the same places no matter the style. But will give it a shot to make one of the ad agencies happy. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
Yes, this change also caused me to try out the other styles. I think I will be sticking with the Dark theme from now on. I hate the idea of the default theme being rotated out unexpectedly.
Since I was changing my SatelliteGuys theme, I also decided to change the theme in my Gmail inbox while I was at it, and I found a new background image that I really like. Thanks for giving me the idea to look at different themes. I probably would not have made any changes to either one otherwise. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
I try to stay on the dark themes whenever possible. The light backgrounds are just not good with my eyes after spending most of the day looking at computer screens. I need to get out of the office more.

Reactions: pattykay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts