KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
I hope each of you have a great day and blessed day.

I give thanks in this instance to all that come here day in and day out to help the other members and newbies. Thank You for taking your time to teach and help pass along the knowledge you have to help someone in this great hobby.

It is hard to find a place on the internet, to find the help one might need, without the nonsense and drama.

Go look yourself at other forums. If someone asks a seemingly simply question, what do they see?

"Go and search before you post" "This has been answered a thousand times are you too stupid to read" and so on.

Here I am proud to be a part of a great group of people that take the time to answer that really simply question to help a newbie. I am also proud to see the members here warm heartily welcome new members that are searching for answers to true and legal FTA questions.

Guys THANK YOU for all that you do, be it helping out a newbie or steering a seasoned veteran in the right direction.

You all are the reason that SatelliteGuys has been and is still to this day, America's Number #1 Satellite Information Source Forum.

Time for turkey :) well in about 6 hours.

I hope everybody has a great day.

"Dinner" in the south is traditionally the middle of the day, while "supper" is late at night. So, as always, we're just about to have our "Thanksgiving Dinner." :) I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving today!

"Dinner" in the south is traditionally the middle of the day, while "supper" is late at night.

But like Red Green said when talking about why people are getting bigger
"There are 3 meals in the day. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Now you may call Dinner Supper but its an either or...its not an extra meal" :)

But like Red Green said when talking about why people are getting bigger
"There are 3 meals in the day. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Now you may call Dinner Supper but its an either or...its not an extra meal" :)
Exactly :) Do you want to have Thanksgiving dinner early or make it a late supper?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)