Hardee's sense of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKA Carl's Jr. for those of us on the left coast. In the 1990's, CKE Restaurants (the owner of the Carl's Jr. chain) bought out Hardee's. It was then that Hardee's became just another Carl's Jr.

Carl’s Jr. | Try a 100% Black Angus Beef Six Dollar Burger!

A commercial I tend to rewind and watch over and over when the wife is not around

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB2MDYzx5OY"]YouTube - Bikini - Audrina Patridge - Teriyaki Burger at Carl's Jr[/ame]

AKA Carl's Jr. for those of us on the left coast. In the 1990's, CKE Restaurants (the owner of the Carl's Jr. chain) bought out Hardee's. It was then that Hardee's became just another Carl's Jr.

Carl’s Jr. | Try a 100% Black Angus Beef Six Dollar Burger!

A commercial I tend to rewind and watch over and over when the wife is not around

YouTube - Bikini - Audrina Patridge - Teriyaki Burger at Carl's Jr
Damn Paris Hilton couldn't make a burger look as mouth watering as this girl does!!:luvlove::eek:k::clap

Hahaha wonder who was the A Hole who came up with that one. :D
I don't know but its funny as hell but you won't be seeing it in Virginia or North Carolina or several other states on local tv stations, the franchise owner based out of NC has decided not to run the add stating it has sexual overtones ect ect and they did the same thing with the Paris Hilton commercial a few years ago. Local Hardee's owner will not air 'Biscuit Holes' TV ad | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Damn Paris Hilton couldn't make a burger look as mouth watering as this girl does!!:luvlove::eek:k::clap

I don't know but its funny as hell but you won't be seeing it in Virginia or North Carolina or several other states on local tv stations, the franchise owner based out of NC has decided not to run the add stating it has sexual overtones ect ect and they did the same thing with the Paris Hilton commercial a few years ago. Local Hardee's owner will not air 'Biscuit Holes' TV ad | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com
Here is another that will make you salivate. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8nJKa13sBo]YouTube - Carl's Jr. Commercial - Padma, Extended Version![/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)