Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
The official trailer is up for the final chapter in the Harry Potter series. It is to be presented in two parts (Nov. 2010 and July 2011), so it should stay true and be a fitting conclusion to the series.

Oh yeah, it is also presented in 3D.

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

S~

My kids met many of the cast from the movie at the Universal Studios Florida Harry Potter opening. We went to the VIP party. For you fans of the movie check out the Attraction at Universal but don't go now. Wait till the winter time if you can.

I wonder if they will release the part 1 DVD to coincide with the release of part 2, for a refresher or to get more people to see part 2.

I am going to see it on Monday night with my son. Looking forward to it, but knowing that the story will end with a "to be continued" is a bit annoying. Of course, I do know how it will end. :)

I saw it last night (midnight showing). It was a good show, it had the luxury of taking its time since it was 2.5 hours and only half the book. It was not rushed, but it also was not boring.

The cut it off at a nice break, I did not feel cheated with a cliffhanger or some such.

If the second half is as good as the first, it will probably be the best one. Probably should have done a few more of them as 2 parters.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best movie ever... for this series anyway. :D :D Might go watch it again next weekend with my parents. YAY!!

Can't wait to see the next one.

mike123abc said:
I saw it last night (midnight showing). It was a good show, it had the luxury of taking its time since it was 2.5 hours and only half the book. It was not rushed, but it also was not boring.

The cut it off at a nice break, I did not feel cheated with a cliffhanger or some such.

If the second half is as good as the first, it will probably be the best one. Probably should have done a few more of them as 2 parters.

Agreed. Extremely well done film. Really looking forward to the last one but it will be very bittersweet.

I liked the movie a lot too. Really good and like you all said, not rushed. I don't know the ending since I have not seen the movies but I can guess it will have a sad ending.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)