Hart of Dixie

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
I normally don't like or watch this type of show, but I find it funny and charming. Good cast.

S~

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised by this show. I wish it was in HD in my location though.

I watched it mostly 'cause I tend to set recordings on practically all of the new broadcast TV shows at the beginning of the season and then thin the herd quickly. This one got a few episodes done before I watched the first one. IMO, it's a keeper...

Once again, really good. Next week's episode looks to be hilarious (with the usual southern charm).

S~

Terrific episode. PArts had me rolling on the floor, and parts had me feeling sorry for the characters. Very skillfully written series. Finale should be great. Not sure I want to see Zoey and George together.

S~

We haven't watched it in awhile going to have to look it up again. I forgot what night and time it comes on even.

Ok thanks, all I could remember was it was on CW.

Another really good episode. Too bad more people aren't watching. The show was quite a surprise.

S~

Season 2 premiere was great. I usually don't watch this type of show, but there is something that just keeps bringing me back. Funny, charming, dramatic all at the same time. Characters you really relate to (love or hate), although the main "villain" is likable, too. Terrific writing.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 2

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"Always on my Mind": Rose asks Zoe to help plan the first BlueBellapalooza, which winds up complicating Zoe's efforts to avoid Wade; George takes Wade's advice and decides to play the field; Lemon vows to keep her job as a waitress.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 3

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"If It Makes You Happy": When Zoe (Rachel Bilson) reads about her fellow classmates’ accomplishments in her Alumni magazine, she is upset that they list her as “retired” and invites the reporter to BlueBell for an interview. However, Zoe has a hard time convincing the reporter that she actually has a thriving medical practice in BlueBell – that is, until she comes across a rare and potentially serious disease. Trying to be considerate of Lemon’s (Jaime King) feelings, George (Scott Porter) informs her that he is going out on a date, making her feel that she too needs to find a date. Meanwhile, Lemon and Lavon (Cress Williams) both find themselves in competition with their nemesis Ruby (guest star Golden Brooks). Wilson Bethel and Tim Matheson also star. Elodie Keene directed the episode written by Alex Taub.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 5

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Walkin' After Midnight": After noticing some unusual occurrences, Zoe realizes that George might be sleepwalking; AnnaBeth comes up with a plan that could help Lavon win the election, but Lemon feels uneasy.

S~

Still haven't watched last week's episode.

My wife used to watch it all the time last season, I don't know if she lost interest or what. The few I watched were pretty decent.

I love this show for some reason. It's very smart and witty. Terrific writers able to go from funny to drama in the same scene. You even feel for Lemon.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 7

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Baby, Don't Get Hooked On Me": Max, the guy Rose has a crush on, becomes infatuated with Zoe; Lemon asks AnnaBeth to start a catering business with her; Lavon tries to win over Ruby's grandfather.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)