Has anyone gotten the email to redeem the free headphones yet?

Contact a DIRT member. It took a month for one to get my Ps/4 referral fixed, and another month beyond that to get the Ps/4.

Then, it took several weeks for him to actually get me my $5 discount added to my account for the same referral! Yeah, they confirmed the last referral towards the Ps/4, but NOT for the $5 a month discount.... So, don't assume that Dish in general is paying any attention to this. ASK THEM!

Reactions: gpollock87
They have changed the referral program and I have received word they are invalidating referral codes posted to sites such as ours. :(

I am trying to decide if I should let Pub Members post them as I don't want people to use the codes yet not have our members get credit.

Persinally, I never liked soliciting referrals on this site, or others. Took the mouth out of word of. Also made many sigs damn right obnoxious.

They have changed the referral program and I have received word they are invalidating referral codes posted to sites such as ours. :(

I am trying to decide if I should let Pub Members post them as I don't want people to use the codes yet not have our members get credit.

Is there a cut off date for that or are they going back as far as they can? I would think it would be unfair to those who legit got their code used cause they helped someone before they changed the rules.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That sucks. They happen to tell you why Scott? Or is this just grapevine water cooler talks?

The rules now state... "Certificate(s) may not be posted to any coupon site, forum, blog or message board, whether public or private. Certificate(s) may be deactivated and referral eligibility may be revoked. Other restrictions apply."

Which is kind of silly since we sell more new systems and upgrades than ANY of their retailers and we don't get paid a dime for them.

I think some bean counters need a good swift kick in the ass.

Looks like this is just a publicity thing by Dish....i.e. not many are expected to use it. But due to this site quite a lot of codes get used and Dish had to pony up. Hence change in rules. Better to cancel it then.

The rules now state... "Certificate(s) may not be posted to any coupon site, forum, blog or message board, whether public or private. Certificate(s) may be deactivated and referral eligibility may be revoked. Other restrictions apply."

Which is kind of silly since we sell more new systems and upgrades than ANY of their retailers and we don't get paid a dime for them.

I think some bean counters need a good swift kick in the ass.

That statement has always been there. So, it's nothing new. It might be that they are just actually enforcing it for whatever reason, maybe because Charlie is back and already cleaning house? Hey, gotta make more money, Who TH can even live on a paltry $19.6 billion dollars anymore? Maybe it's just so they don't have to give out a pair of $25 headphones, (that probably cost them $1.00) to people that make them $1,000 a year in profits with a new subscription.

Like the farmers chickens say: "CHEEP, cheep, cheep!"

Just a quick question...if Pub Members are no longer allowed to post referral codes, will non-pub members be allowed to have signatures again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)