Has anyone gotten the upgrade for their D10-300 yet?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
2devnull said:
why only the d10-300. why not the d10 also?

Honey, the D10-200 and D10-300 have been updating so that they can have the same interface as the D10. I just got my update for the D10-300 not to long ago.

From what I have seen, they have a slicker interface than the D10. At least my father's D10-300 was recently updated and it looks slicker that my D10.

2devnull said:
From what I have seen, they have a slicker interface than the D10. At least my father's D10-300 was recently updated and it looks slicker that my D10.

It's not slicker. The fonts are a little smoother and the colors are a little softer. That's it.

You probably already tried the 02468 thing, but in case you did not, reset the receiver using the button next to the access card, then as it boots up and says "Hello, your directv reciever is starting up" press 02468 on your remote, that might do it, it may take you a few tries, if it works you will see something like "New software found, downloading".

Try leaving it unplugged from the wall for a half hour or so, then plug it back in and wait 24 hours, and see if it updates, can't hurt to try (though I'll wager you tried that too), otherwise, tell D* the receiver is malfunctioning (someone posted that D* said some 300s just won't update (unconfirmed)) and you are unable to enjoy the service you paid for and you wish a replacment STB, if the CSR you speak with won't help you, hang up and dial again to get a new CSR that might be more helpful, if _that_ CSR fails to help, wash, rinse and repeat.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts