Has anyone had this issue?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

e_a_g_l_e_p_i

Original poster
Feb 17, 2009
Minnesota
I've seen other post about this issue on highdefforum but they have something in their website coding that makes my system crash so I can't go back there.....lol

This started happening the day they added Fox News Channel HD which is also the same day they activated the new satellite I believe.

Every once in a while I see what I can describe best as a very quick distortion in the picture, almost like some kind of interference or something. I do not see it on other channels nor do I see it when watching OTA signals.

I have a brand new 46" LCD and this wasn't happening on it while watching the regular Fox News Channel before they switched it to HD

Others have mentioned similar issues but before I start changing cables, having service on my TV or Dish receiver I want to see if more people are having this same issue, if so I'll just wait until Dish fixes it..

thanks in advance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)