Has anyone noticed some pixelation in the history channel HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Johnnyg101

Original poster
Jun 17, 2013
Charlotte
Started sometime yesterday, was pretty constant...seems better today but still happening sporadically. Happens on both my tvs, signals are excellent. Can't seem to reproduce on any other channels

Thanks

Call Directv and let them know you are experiencing issues with that channel and it is happening on all of your TV's they should escalate it to their engineering department. I used to have the same problems with Animal Planet HD that is how I got it fixed when I started to have issues with that channel.

Started sometime yesterday, was pretty constant...seems better today but still happening sporadically. Happens on both my tvs, signals are excellent. Can't seem to reproduce on any other channels

Thanks

Same here--just started noticing it yesterday so it is probably not your system.

I am having the same problem up in the news channel section. mostly on msnbc 356

I’m glad someone else noticed this. For me it's Morning Joe. It started two weeks ago for me. One day was so bad last week I had to switch over to SD. This week there were two or three days it froze or broke up.

I wish DirecTV had someone monitoring this forum like Dish does in their forum. They are all over issues and very helpful. If there is one here, my apologies, as I never see it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts