Has DISH corrected for the Presidents speech?

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
I checked my TiVo to see if the recording of CSI had been corrected for the Presidents speech, it had. I don't have a subscription for locals on my DISH system, I was wondering if DISH had also corrected their DVRs? :)

In my town all the channels have been corrected except CBS on my Dish receivers. I checked TitanTv and the only one they have correct is FOX.

nuts4scuba said:
all the channels have been corrected except CBS

Yahoo TV listings show CBS as showing a 2 hour episode of CSI, which matches what the dish listing shows.

Hopefully both listings are correct, and CBS realizes that not everyone wants to watch Buba.

SteveC

SteveC said:
Yahoo TV listings show CBS as showing a 2 hour episode of CSI, which matches what the dish listing shows.

Hopefully both listings are correct, and CBS realizes that not everyone wants to watch Buba.
No such luck. They promo'd the speech on the CBS Evening news.

It'll be 25 mins delayed to go to CSI.

LER

None of the CSIs was going to premiere until next week anyway. They are showing the buried alive one for about the 5th time.

edit - nevermind, even older than buried alive..

Scott Greczkowski said:
Tonights season premiere has been delayed one week.

As already stated, the season premiere was never scheduled for tonight. The season finale from last season was originally scheduled for tonight and the season premiere was (and, so far, still is) scheduled for next week.

LER said:
No such luck. They promo'd the speech on the CBS Evening news.

It'll be 25 mins delayed to go to CSI.

LER

DISH did correct the guide info because my guide shows the new schedule featuring two one-hour CSI episodes beginning at 8:25 and 9:25 CST, respectively. And my DVR kicked off at the corrected times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)