Has "Lost" Second Season lost its luster from Season 1?

Has "Lost" Second Season lost its luster from Season 1?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I have watched Lost since the beginning and I found that Season 2 has been quite a dissappointment so far (except for the initial episodes). Last night's episode was a real "dumb" one.

i voted no. i thought last nights episode was pretty good. it opened the show up for a bunch of more stories. i have been very entertained this year.

Season 2 has had some low points (Fire + Water comes to mind), but I enjoyed last night's episode and most of season 2 a lot.

WOW guess I am missing something everytime that I turn it on(don't see every week)it's a repeat,last one I saw 2-3 weeks ago was the first with the plane crash.It does keep filming cost down:tux:

Last night was pretty good, I thought. But not much has really happened this season. It seems like they've got in to deep. With so many unanswered questions.

I like season two, the one thing I hate however is the long delays between new episodes. It really brings the series to a point were i get less interested.

This was the first ep I've seen this season (I've been on a long camping trip), and I thoroughly enjoyed it -- but I wasn't anywhere nearly as confused as I figured I'd be, so maybe it is going kinda slow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)