Has this ever happened to anyone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

csabec

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
UP of Michigan
This morning I turn on my satellite and brought up my shows that I recorded last night and there was nothing on my dvr. I went into Manage Recordings and went to History and it said, "Programs deleted due to problems retaining the program (2003)" So I rebooted the receiver to make sure it wasn't a glitch but after the reboot was done they were still gone. So I called directv and they said someone must have deleted the programs and I told them it was safe to say no one deleted them unless my dog finally learned how to use the remote. Was this a one time occurrence or should I insist on getting a new hard drive or receiver? Any help would be great.

The only problem I had which required a new unit was anytime I watched a channel that broadcasted in SD the channel would freeze. The weird part was HD channels wouldn't do it. Never had your issue yet. Receivers do go bad so maybe yours is bad.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)