have a question about 811 install

korsjs

Welcome To SatelliteGuys
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 25, 2004
Land O Lakes, FL
a day after i cancelled my hd package, dish called and said it was ready to install my new 811. i was told the 149 price included installation to the third tv.

my question is, since i already have two tv's hooked up, is dish going to pay for the splitter or will they tell me i have to pay for switch?

I have an extra dish he could use instead of the switch. would the installer possible use that instead of installing the extra switch?

korsjs said:
a day after i cancelled my hd package, dish called and said it was ready to install my new 811. i was told the 149 price included installation to the third tv.

my question is, since i already have two tv's hooked up, is dish going to pay for the splitter or will they tell me i have to pay for switch?

I have an extra dish he could use instead of the switch. would the installer possible use that instead of installing the extra switch?

They should provide all of the equipment needed. When I added my 811 the installer updated my LNBF's to DishPro and added a new DP-34 Switch. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts