Have a question regarding DVR hard drives

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nycyanks07

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 20, 2007
My DVR hard drive died yesterday and it happened soon after my girlfriend laid the cordless phone on top of the DVR box. It was only on there for like 3 minutes. I am wondering if the phone may have had something to do with damaging the Hard Drive.

Thanks

My DVR hard drive died yesterday and it happened soon after my girlfriend laid the cordless phone on top of the DVR box. It was only on there for like 3 minutes. I am wondering if the phone may have had something to do with damaging the Hard Drive.

Thanks

It's highly unlikely and improbable that a cordless phone would cause any damage to a hard drive. I would guess there's about a 1 in umpteen zillion chance of this being the cause.:)

Thanks

Exterminate Her.....:devil:

(But, I'm with RickDee)
An old mechanical phone with a magnetic bell - Maybe.
Modern, electronic phone. Very unlikely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)