have a ? that i need help with

Status
Please reply by conversation.

arod_6949

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2004
i am wanting to upgrade my directv system i have now which is a 2 room system. i want to upgrade it to one of the new standard receiver and a Tivo or 2 of the new standard receiver and a Tivo with the 3 lnb dish. can i just call directv and tell them i want to do this or will i have to buy it from a local store like best buy or somewhere like that?

The deal for current customers is $99 installed and you can order standard receivers for $50 each (up to 3). They do charge 14.95 S&H, but is is also professionally installed.

It has been my understanding from talking to D* and reading these forums that anything you need will be included in the professional installation ... including the 3 LNB dish.

k so when i call directv all i got to tell them is i want to upgrade the stuff i have now to a Tivo and tell them i want to order 1 or 2 of the new standard receiver and tell them i want to upgrade the dish i have outside to the 3 lnb dish since i might be upgradeing to HD sometime next year and hope to be getting local channels here next year to. do they sell the 80 hour Tivo?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)