Have NBR on 50x series!

Hey Stone. Congrats on the 1000 posts. Hope I am not the first to mention that.

NBR? Be lucky if your DVR functions remain on let alone asking for NBR at this point. We have been promised NBR for a while on these. Most likley MPEG-4 DVR's will replace the MPEG-2 DVR's before NBR comes out. They keep delaying it.

5xx Nbr

Well, back -on- topic, we are still waiting for our long promised NBR.
And it's been a lot longer ago than most seem to remember.
I've lost track, but not too long after the 522 got equipped with it.

I think the first promise was on a Charlie Chat, around Xmas, but I don't recall if it
was 2004 , 2003, or earlier !
For anyone who thinks that promise is only one year old, you are sadly mistaken.

stone phillips420 said:
I'd like to know
It will never come dish sux!
Hey Pils add Dish 5xx series to your worst product ever owned list!

The Dish 508 is one of the best single tuner receivers produced by Dish. Blows away any of the DTV receivers.

I sure wish DTV would go to UHF remotes

I hate tivo it spies on on you giving reports of what you watch when you watch and if you skip ahead or rewind to the masters at tivo who claim they do not use the info for marketing purposes. Yeah right I belive that. Give me my 508 anysay of the week. No phone line no reports to dish and no problems after more than 3 years of use.

You guys should put a question mark after the title of the thread instead of an exclamation point, it will confuse people thinking that there really is NBR on 5xx receivers.

Think of it more as an esclamation mark yelling at Charlie for his lies.

5xx @ EOL ?

Well, isn't that the sad truth? :eureka

They dinked around with 'em for so long, they're past caring.
Though, I sure as heck care!
I paid good money for that poorly supported technology, and I want my pound of flesh! :hungry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts