Have you checked out the Signal Connect Blog?

The Solid Signal Blog is my pride and joy. It’s been going strong since 2007 and for over half that time I’ve personally been shepherding it. A quick check tells me that we just ticked over serving twelve million pageviews to over 9 million unique people. That’s something I’m incredibly humbled to say and I think it is really amazing for something that’s a niche interest. I am sure that certain celebrity-oriented or general-interest sites do that every day. If you think about it though that means that about 20% of the people who have satellite television — one in five — have come here looking for answers. It means that if I stand in a room with any random 200 people, I can probably find someone who’s read this blog (who isn’t me.)

Sorry for getting off topic​

Let’s start again. I’m very glad to say that this blog has helped a lot of people, but did you know it’s not the only blog sponsored by Signal Group, the parent company of SolidSignal.com? One of the strongest parts of Signal Group is Signal Connect, our corporate arm. These are the folks who handle the large installations, and they handle the marine and RV installations too. If you have a need for white glove service, they’re the people you talk to.

And they have their own blog. It tells you everything you’ll want to know about our full-service operation. Hotel owners, bar owners, marine vessel operators and RV enthusiasts will find exactly what they’re looking for. You’re likely to be amazed when you take a look at the many services that we offer. We haven’t been “just” about satellite TV for a very long time.

Not only that, you’ll find out about our Signal Connect team. These are the people who are out there every day helping customers. These folks want to help out their customers, and they really go the extra mile. I have heard of them being on the phone at 2 in the morning to help someone halfway around the world. It’s not uncommon. These folks do what it takes, period, and let’s be honest that’s a rare quality these days.

The Signal Connect Blog​

You’ll find the Signal Connect Blog here, and it’s worth your time to look at it. OK, so they haven’t published nearly as much content as we have here at The Solid Signal Blog but then again it’s a different kind of operation. I think you’ll agree that there is an some extremely high quality content over there, really top-notch, and it pleases me to associate myself with it. Take a look for yourself and you’ll see what I mean.

If you’re interested in working with Signal Connect, it’s easy. All you need to do is call 888-233-7563 or 866-723-4182 (both will get you to the same place.) You’ll reach someone in our Novi, Michigan corporate offices who will be able to help you. We can help with general tech support, solution engineering, and we can even find an installer in your area. We’ve done some of the largest A/V installations in the world, as well as some of the smallest businesses. We’re here for you, no matter who you are.

Give us a call during East Coast business hours and let us show you what real customer service is all about. If it’s after hours, fill out the form below. We’ll get right back to you!

The post Have you checked out the Signal Connect Blog? appeared first on The Solid Signal Blog.

Continue reading...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)