Haven

I thought the idea of the mother was really Audry in a younger incarnation. She was Emily and other people going back to the 50s at least. I didn't think her "mother " would be a CDC doctor that looked as young as she does.

Audrey does not age, so her mother probably does not either. They are probably both from the other dimension.

Audrey does not age, so her mother probably does not either. They are probably both from the other dimension.
Audry doesn't change because every 20 years she goes into the barn and comes back as another version of herself. Well that was they way it worked till this last season when the barn was destroyed with her grown child in it. Still see Audry and Maura having to merge again ,especially so she and Nathan can at least touch and he can feel it. OF course Duke will get left out again ,but he should be used to it by now.

So, if Nathan can feel Mommy dearest, why could he not feel Audry's (and his) son?

He could feel Audrey before the Mara/Audrey split. But the new Audrey is not immune from the troubles, and thus he can't feel her.

Again, assuming mommy -dearest is Audrey's mum. We'll know on Friday.

Wow, a great finale. Classic Haven. Nathan gets his Audrey back, and BAM! Duke unleashes every trouble known to mankind.

13 weeks ago we moaned about probably having to deal with Mara for the entire 5th season. And sure enough we did, but I think it turned out a lot better than it might have. And the show really has been excellent. Not like those season 1 and 2 shows with random troubles, but no real advancing of the story-line. I get we needed those shows, to build up the Audrey Parker character and role to know the characters, but the last couple seasons, which I watched in their entirety since July (seasons 3 - 5) have been a hoot.

Sucks we have to wait until August to continue the show. And I wonder if they will give it an actual 6th season (well, in 13 episode markers, I guess 7th season).

Sucks we have to wait until August to continue the show. And I wonder if they will give it an actual 6th season (well, in 13 episode markers, I guess 7th season).

Where did you see that? Yesterday the guy that runs the @syfy twitter feed wrote they hadn't decided yet on a schedule, at least publicly anyway.

I was under the impression when they announced the last 26 episode renewal that it was done.

Where did you see that? Yesterday the guy that runs the @syfy twitter feed wrote they hadn't decided yet on a schedule, at least publicly anyway.

I was under the impression when they announced the last 26 episode renewal that it was done.
Just assuming based on prior experience. A fall show. Sure it would be great if it was in the spring, but I'm not counting on it.

As far as season 7, I am guessing. I never read that the 26 was it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did some web searching, and while they wrote a final episode for the end of season 5B (NEXT year's last episode), it apparently is intended to satisfy fans if it is the end, but also a cliffhanger in case there is a season 6. As late as last week, Haven is still listed on the "uncertain" about whether there will be another season. One can only hope.

End a show that's good so they can put something stupid on to replace? no...

Exactly. This has become one of the best Sci-Fi/Fantasy shows on television. Don't kill it prematurely. It is literally the ONLY show I watch on the network once known as sci-fi. It has a great cast, with great chemistry between the characters. And much going for it.

Since the demise of Stargate, how many scripted shows has Syfy carried beyond 5 seasons? Haven was fortunate to have been given plenty of time to wrap things up.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
If Haven is doing well for SyFy, they should continue it. The fact that it HAS made 5 seasons, suggests that they have something good. Something they rarely have had in recent years.

Will they? Who knows.

But regardless, this has been a heck of a fun season. I have enjoyed it MUCH more than I thought I would.

I say end it before they kill it with bad writing. Last episode felt like a good ending , till Duke started shooting out troubles out his eyes. So one more season to wrap up the troubles, happy ending and now 5 years of syndication for Syfy. IF all they do is drag out the trouble of the week episodes indefinitely it will suck. Especially after delving into what caused the troubles, where they came from & the real reason for the barn. Now if they want to go into the other universe and tell us about that and why Maura and her Mother lived so long compared to us , I could see getting another year or two. But you just can't go back to the trouble of the week story and act like all that never happened.

I say end it before they kill it with bad writing. Last episode felt like a good ending , till Duke started shooting out troubles out his eyes. So one more season to wrap up the troubles, happy ending and now 5 years of syndication for Syfy. IF all they do is drag out the trouble of the week episodes indefinitely it will suck. Especially after delving into what caused the troubles, where they came from & the real reason for the barn. Now if they want to go into the other universe and tell us about that and why Maura and her Mother lived so long compared to us , I could see getting another year or two. But you just can't go back to the trouble of the week story and act like all that never happened.

Oh no, don't want to go back to season 1 and 2's trouble of the week. Without a doubt. And yes, if it is over in 13 episodes, they just need to do it right. If it takes another year, I am more than ok with that. :)

Reactions: MikeD-C05

American Horror Story on FX

Fargo on FX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts