Haven

Exactly. This has become one of the best Sci-Fi/Fantasy shows on television. Don't kill it prematurely. It is literally the ONLY show I watch on the network once known as sci-fi. It has a great cast, with great chemistry between the characters. And much going for it.
Same here. Now that Warehouse 13 is over & I watch Continnum & Lost Girl on Showcase, Haven is the last show I watch on syfy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
They don't age on the other side and only age here. Audry/mara hasn't aged much because she's usually in the barn and doesn't age there.

So, the season has gone along as one of the best for them yet .... and they are not sure if they want to go another after they resume for the second half ?
Come on ... really ?

Btw, i was presuming that the 2nd half would start in Feb/ March or there abouts when ever the rest of the shows pick back up .....

Has there been any word yet as to a definite return date other than 2015 ?

So, the season has gone along as one of the best for them yet .... and they are not sure if they want to go another after they resume for the second half ?
Come on ... really ?

Btw, i was presuming that the 2nd half would start in Feb/ March or there abouts when ever the rest of the shows pick back up .....

Highly doubtful that it will be in the spring. That hasn't been their M.O.

I'd love it if they broke that trend. But in the meantime, watching season 1 right now. Episode 4, with rotting food trouble.

Come on ... really ?

Look at the history of Eureka and Warehouse 13. Both five seasons and done. The guy who writes the Syfy twitter feed has discussed it numerous times. According to him these shows get more expensive the longer they are on. I assume it is the cost of actors although I don't think that has actually been spelled out. This is why I think they will finish up with the remaining 13 episodes. I will happily continue watching if they make more.

The 26 episode split season 5 is unprecedented. Not sure what to read into that.

To me the "super-sized" 26 episode order was a cost-saving device. Film two 13 episode seasons at one time, cutting production costs. And for that reason, I don't expect it in the spring. Gets them a sixth season, which of course, gets SOLD that way for streaming video. Purchase season 5 -- 13 episodes. Purchase season 6 - another 13 episodes.

I hope I am wrong on that, but don't expect to see the back half in this tv year (14-15).

American Horror Story on FX

Fargo on FX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)