Haven

klang

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 4, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO
She does look a little more curvy this year (in the right places). Not sure if she has changed herself or if it's the wardrobe.

fredp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 10, 2008
Williston, Vermont
She does look a little more curvy this year (in the right places). Not sure if she has changed herself or if it's the wardrobe.
Pregnancy in real life will do that to a gal. I laugh thinking about my wife in that state. Everyone pretty much knew when she was pregnant long before she would show.;)

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Thanks, did not know. Gave birth on April 29th. She must not have had much time off before starting up this season.

That's my wedding anniversary :April 29th. We will be married 20 years come this next April. Also the Prince William and Kate's wedding anniversary.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I thought that Haven this week wasn't as good as it normally is, however they continued the story line a bit, looking forward to next week again.

Correction, 2 weeks, not sure why, but they are not on next week, then they come back with the last 2 episodes of the year.

fredp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 10, 2008
Williston, Vermont
I thought that Haven this week wasn't as good as it normally is, however they continued the story line a bit, looking forward to next week again.

Correction, 2 weeks, not sure why, but they are not on next week, then they come back with the last 2 episodes of the year.
Thanksgiving week. If you look most of the shows on the network are either pre-empted or in repeat mode. Typical..

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
So it looks like Audry has been the cause of all the troubles after all. I am not too crazy about the idea that she will become bad now. And how is there any one left in this town to drop dead? I mean there are random deaths every episode and now every time this baby cries 5 - 10 random citizens drop dead all over town. I would move the hell out of Haven if I lived there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)