Having a problem... Need help from DIRT

hazmat626

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2006
Lake Jackson, Texas
Where do I start? Got my online notification for my bill, and there's a $300.00 non returned equipment fee tacked on. The first call to E I was told the issue was resolved and the charge would be removed within 24 hrs. Got home from work yesterday, checked and the charge was still on my account. Called again. This time I was told that I had sent the wrong receiver back. I knew this was not the case. After speaking with the csr for about 30 minutes trying to make them understand that this was wrong, I was told that she had reached her threshold time and would be transferred to customer resolution. The phone line went dead. At this point I'm furious!! So I call back and have to go through the whole spill again.

Finally get connected to the resolution group. She acknowledges that a receiver was returned. But the receiver number was wrong. I give her the numbers for the 3 722's I have. I am told that there was a mix up on their part. Was told that the charge would be removed. Also she apologized for the company and the first agent I talked with. The charge is still on my account. This is beyond the point of ridiculous. If I get charged for a receiver that I returned I'm going to explode. I feel like I'm at their mercy, and powerless to do anything.

Ok blood pressure greatly reduced.
From Zach:
Thanks. I do see they created an adjustment for $300.00 yesterday. This will not reflect on dish.com, it will only show the last statement total.
I'm wondering why these corrections are not reflected on dish.com ? It Would haved saved me from getting on sat. guys and ranting. Anyway problem solved. Thanks Zach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)