Having a separate Dish HD Forum must be too complicated for many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hall if you dont like things here then please dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

For everyone else we are watching things and seeing whats the best direction (if any) for us to go. I said a long time ago that I personally didnt like having a seperate HD forum but was out voted.

Before any changes are made (if any changes are made) they will be discussed in our Advisory Council forum inside the pub members area.

Now if you don't mine I need to go back to trying to fix my furnace, came home from work today to find that it died. It is 51 degrees in the house and we are all bundled like eskimos. Got to go fix the heat. :)

I still feel strongly both ways. :D

I have a 622, but I think I got it. :)
- If I want to discuss programming except HD programming, go to Dish Forum.
- And if I don't know what I want to discuss, and any answer will be good, call 800-333-Dish. :cool:

Where's Simple Simon when you need him?
LOL

Hall if you dont like things here then please dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

For everyone else we are watching things and seeing whats the best direction (if any) for us to go. I said a long time ago that I personally didnt like having a seperate HD forum but was out voted.

Before any changes are made (if any changes are made) they will be discussed in our Advisory Council forum inside the pub members area.

Now if you don't mine I need to go back to trying to fix my furnace, came home from work today to find that it died. It is 51 degrees in the house and we are all bundled like eskimos. Got to go fix the heat. :)
Sorry to hear about your furnace. I'll bet there's even an appropriate forum on SatGuys to find help / advice with it.

IMHO, Hall's last post was completely in context with this thread and I think your remark about him was a bit out of line but hey, it's your forum. I don't always agree with Hall but he certainly had the right to post what he did.

I also think this thread should have been left in the Dish forum where the problem was applicable and those affected by it might even find out it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)