having issues with every other TP

dirtracer9

Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
i didnt take time to read every post in this thread but i am having a problem of no signal from even numbered transponders on my 110 lnb. i have signal from even and odd transponders on the 119 lnb. i figured it was as simple as a bad lnb. i have tried 6 different lnbs all of which were guaranteed to work when i got them. nothing seems to work. i have run all new cable from the reciever all the way to the dish and have even gone through and made sure everything is grounded properly. i have an older legacy receiver and a superdish. i have the dish pro adapter which i have also changed as well as 3 different dp 34 switch boxes. i am stumped. could it be my receiver is bad? any ideas or suggestions would br greatly appreciated

i didnt take time to read every post in this thread but i am having a problem of no signal from even numbered transponders on my 110 lnb. i have signal from even and odd transponders on the 119 lnb. i figured it was as simple as a bad lnb. i have tried 6 different lnbs all of which were guaranteed to work when i got them. nothing seems to work. i have run all new cable from the reciever all the way to the dish and have even gone through and made sure everything is grounded properly. i have an older legacy receiver and a superdish. i have the dish pro adapter which i have also changed as well as 3 different dp 34 switch boxes. i am stumped. could it be my receiver is bad? any ideas or suggestions would br greatly appreciated

what is you signal level on 110? a dish that is not aimed correctly can cause no signal on even transponders. believe me as I have experienced this at my cottage install.
also since super dishes are pretty much obsolete (not much left on 105 or 121) you could replace the dish with a dish 500 which are available for next to nothing at yard sales, craigs list,ebay, etc.....

p.s. you sure dug up a old thread...lol

i googled my problem and this was the thread that came up. i have solved my problem. i got a newer reciever from a friend that wasnt using it anymore and magically perfect signal on all transponders. i will probably switch back to the dish 500 before winter because i want to move my dish.

broke off posts to a new thread...god knows why folks bring up a 5 year old thread. Stuff has changed and much easier to open a new thread ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)