Having Problems with Galaxy 17

Status
Please reply by conversation.

superslug

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 15, 2011
Trenton,MO
I'm having problems receiving sound from cw and reelz. I get a real sharp noise than my receiver lockup. But the another satellites work just fine. I do not know what going on because my signal is 75 percent strong. Does anyone know what is going on? :eek:

I'm having problems receiving sound from cw and reelz. I get a real sharp noise than my receiver lockup. But the another satellites work just fine. I do not know what going on because my signal is 75 percent strong. Does anyone know what is going on? :eek:

First, are you talking signal or quality that's at 75%, quality is whats important and had it been working.

On the new CW mux I have sound but after a couple min I hear a loud sound and my S9 locks up. I have no problems withe the other channels including reelz. I will try the rescan.

One set of the CW's dont have sound at all most of the time. I think they are testing or something, nice to see them where we can scan them in and watch them now. The Dreambox doesn't play sound on the set in question, either. The other S2 test feed is fine. Just one of those things, don't let it drive ya nuts...:)

I rescanned Galaxy 17 last night and a new CW mux came in; it comes in strong and doesn't lock up my S9 : )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)