Having trouble changing channels on TimeTrax Recast - Sirius

sflocco

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Having trouble changing channels on TimeTrax Recast - Sirius. Takes forever to to change a channel when you click on another channel. Sometimes it doesn't change at all. What's the deal here? Anyone else have this issue? Are you only allowed so many channels in a short time. I'm stuck listening to Ricky Friggin Nelson.

sflocco said:
Having trouble changing channels on TimeTrax Recast - Sirius. Takes forever to to change a channel when you click on another channel. Sometimes it doesn't change at all. What's the deal here? Anyone else have this issue? Are you only allowed so many channels in a short time. I'm stuck listening to Ricky Friggin Nelson.

I have had that problem since the last software update. I usually find that if i click around a bit, and click back on the channel it is playing, it unsticks things, but it is a bit of a pain. It seems to happen more shortly after i turn the software on, and channel changing gets better after 10 or 15 minutes or so.

I opened support ticket on this and this is what I got.

[12/23/2005 2:13:22 PM - dserianni]
Hi,

Thanks for contacting TimeTrax,

We are aware of the issue and are working towards a patch to correct it.

Derek

*mad_professor* said:
I opened support ticket on this and this is what I got.

[12/23/2005 2:13:22 PM - dserianni]
Hi,

Thanks for contacting TimeTrax,

We are aware of the issue and are working towards a patch to correct it.

Derek

First, at least you got a response.

Second, It sounds like they know its an issue. Which is always good.

Let just hope you get a patch or upgrade before the 2006 ;)

[POST EDITED BY MODERATOR FOR INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE]

Every time I goto change a channel, it's painstaking. [EDITED BY MODERATOR] Is there another version that I can goto that I can record the same way, and change the channels without it taking five minutes to change and the song on the station I want to hear is already over?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it really take 5 minutes to change the channel? My channels change very slowly too but it doesn't take 5 minutes... more like 4 or 5 seconds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts