TimeTrax version?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rhiggins

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
Hello,

Recently I have had computer issues (BIOS upgrade fritzed up the computer) which caused my to have to re-format my HD.

I thought I had the TimeTrax CD (dunno what version but I bought the device well over 2 years) but cannot find the CD.

I tried navigating to TimeTraxtech.com but page does not display.....

Can anyone help me. (I have the device and the key)

Also what is going on with TimeTraxTech are they going out of business?

Please help me I have not been around lately since I have been in the hospital.

thanks!!!!!!!!!

It seems that Time Trax is out of business or something - because there is nothing coming out of that camp - Scott from SATGuys here mentioned he made contact with Eliott from TT and then Eliott felt the need to come and post in this forum about a few things but never really answered questions - See also openforums.mail-drop.org - he was there too and did not really do anything.

So - you need software - which software version would you like. There are some downloads from googled sites like majoygeeks.com and so forth.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Anyone know if we can distrubute the software ourselves ? It seems that you weren't allowed to do that.

Thank you very much TTT I was able to download (and run) at least the 1.8 version from Major Geeks.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)