Having trouble enabling BD Live on Jurassic Park 3D. New to BD Live, how do I access it? Who can I

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I've never used this feature before, and yes my 3D Blu-ray player is connected to the internet. Is there anyone I can call and am I doing something wrong? I tried looking up Universal's 800 number but all I get the number for their studios, and no help from them to find the number just to use BD Live. Ideas?

It is usually accessed through the menu on the disc. When you pick certain menu items it will download content from the internet as needed.

Need more info. What's your player? Do you have memory?

S~

Moved to media

I have a Sony KDL-60R550A passive 3D HDTV and a Sony BDP-S5100 Blu-ray 3D player, and just got them so am not sure about the memory issue yet. Someday I plan to get surround sound and an A/V receiver. Maybe a little SiriusXM with my DirecTV entertainment center as well.

I had forgotten about the memory issue. You have to plug in a thumb drive into the blu ray player. I believe the spec is at least 1GB in size.

You will need to add memory. At least a 1GB USB stick in the rear USB port for BD-Live to work. 2-4 GB is recommended. BD-Live is pretty worthless, though. I never use it.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts