Hawaii Five-O: Season 2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Season Premeiere promo:

Last we left off Steve had been set up by the chairman, Iron Chef reference, for killing the Gov.

S~

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked it. I wish they would have carried out the fugitive for more than 1 episode.

S~

Pretty lame episode in my view. Sure McGarrett was innocent, but the whole lot of them committed a slew of felonies, harboring a fugitive, assault on a law enforcement officer, maybe even conspiracy. Bad form.

and the new Lt Governor, will always be the FBI agent from Sarah Connor Chronicles for me; such a distinctive voice. I kept thinking where is John Henry? Gonna take some time to get used to him. AND Quinn will take awhile to get over my natural inclination to think of black smoke when I see John Locke and NOT him. :)

I think that story would have been better served to be told in a multi story arc. It seemed ridiculous the way it was presented. Not only is there the thorny issue of the felonies Rocky mentioned but even MCGarrett's rapid recovery from his wound seemed far fetched. I guess though that it si not completely over with an investigation of Kono but I don't see it explaining anything.

They just do not want long story arcs. They want to keep it as a series of self contained episodes, crime of the week. So, they just glossed over everything from the cliff hanger last year and now they are going to be back to the crime of the week.

And Danno's ex is all of a sudden going back to her new husband, just like that. Nothing more than 20 seconds of explanation. Ridiculous.

If they want self-contained episodes fine; make then 42 minute stories, and don't develop stuff like they did in the cliffhanger episode. BUT so much of tv character development today is about MORE than 42 minute stories. I am not pleased with what I am seeing.

I thought when the new H5-0 appeared last year that it started off strong, but went a little weak towards the end of the season because of the quick rap ups they were doing. I take it for what it is...Just some fun entertainment. Good actors, but a little cheesy now & then. One thing that bugged me from the start was the fact that they all drive Chevy's...not that I have anything against Chevy's (I've owned 4 Cavalries...not all at once), and that always makes me think about the old Charlie's Angels show, where they all drove Fords.

As far as this season...Again, It's an enjoyable show. I like all the actors (specially Grace Park! :D), and it's just more of the same as last season. I look for CBS to move Two & a Half Men to the 9:30 slot hoping to get viewers for the 10:00 H5-0 to tune in early and keep Two & a Half Men ratings up.

Ghpr13:)

As far as this season...Again, It's an enjoyable show. I like all the actors (specially Grace Park! :D), and it's just more of the same as last season. I look for CBS to move Two & a Half Men to the 9:30 slot hoping to get viewers for the 10:00 H5-0 to tune in early and keep Two & a Half Men ratings up.

I dropped this show after 4 or 5 episodes last year...didn't like it. Anyway, I noticed the ratings were down from last year's premiere, and that more than 16.5 millions people who were watching 2.5 dropped off prior to H5O.

"The other two 10 o'clock shows both put up decent numbers but are headed in opposite directions. "Castle" (13.3 million viewers, 3.2 demo) had its best season opener to date, while "Hawaii Five-0" (12.2 million, 3.4) was off from its debut last season despite the big lead-in from the comedy block."

Source

I dropped this show after 4 or 5 episodes last year...didn't like it. Anyway, I noticed the ratings were down from last year's premiere, and that more than 16.5 millions people who were watching 2.5 dropped off prior to H5O.

"The other two 10 o'clock shows both put up decent numbers but are headed in opposite directions. "Castle" (13.3 million viewers, 3.2 demo) had its best season opener to date, while "Hawaii Five-0" (12.2 million, 3.4) was off from its debut last season despite the big lead-in from the comedy block."

Source

I have a few friends who watch "Castle" and they really like that show. I think I'm going to record it and give it a look see.

I watched the season opener and it was just OK. The same as it was for me last year. So it will be a show I might watch now and then, but won't miss when I don't.

10/03...McGarrett's sky dive rescue was was way over the top.

Really? You think that wasn't how it would have went down? :D
Ghpr13:D
P.S. I really hope they keep Kono...She's hotter than Hawaii itself! I think we'll find out that she's doing undercover work for that one guy who was in her house...It would just fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts