Hawkeye (Disney+)

I found Episode 3 thoroughly entertaining.
But all that carnage should be attracting the attention of whatever agency oversees the Avengers (I mean a giant arrow blocking a New York bridge, pretty obvious Hawkeye is involved…)

I got so excited when I realized there was a Netflix Marvel Cross Over to Disney. Here's hoping!!!

Reactions: Foxbat
I have really enjoyed “Hawkeye” and today’s episode was another goodie.
Who else here thinks that Jack’s arrest is totally BS?

I can easily say Hawkeye was the BEST of the 4 Disney/Marvel series this year. And let's not forget the Rolex!
My Ranking would be:

1. Hawekye
2. Falcon and the Winter Soldier
3. Wandavision
4. Lokie (which ironically is the only one given a second season, so far)

Reactions: satjay
With the way Marvel is weaving in the TV series with the MCU Phase 4, they need to be watched. I re-watched “WandaVision” and it’s actually better the second time around.

I like that a couple of the Netflix series are now accepted as MCU. And using the same actors as well.
Matt Murdoch is Spidey’s lawyer! Or was, until Peter Parker ”disappeared“ from everyones’ memory.
Hopefully, Jessica Jones could be involved, maybe with the upcoming “Echo” series.

And the End Credits extra was entertaining. Nice Christmas gift from Marvel.

Reactions: norman881
I don't understand why they are making an Echo series. She does nothing for me.

Finished Hawkeye and burned through Falcon and the Winter Soldier, hard to say which we enjoyed more... She is confused on timelines so will probably start MCU all over. (which to me starts with Ironman or Spiderman)
Disney+ shows you the MCU movies timeline.

Reactions: Foxbat
I can easily say Hawkeye was the BEST of the 4 Disney/Marvel series this year. And let's not forget the Rolex!
My Ranking would be:

1. Hawekye
2. Falcon and the Winter Soldier
3. Wandavision
4. Lokie (which ironically is the only one given a second season, so far)
Just finished Hawkeye. They've all been very enjoyable. Definitely like the different flavors each of the shows had. Hawkeye is a Spiderman-ish like romp. Falcon much more serious with the post-blimp politics and other angles. Wandavision was confusing and very hard to pinpoint what was happening. Loki was great. Villains being the "good guys" can be quite fun. I would note, Loki is the only story that doesn't resolve itself, hence it definitely needing another season. The remaining expand on the existing characters and close the primary arcs.