Hazel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
Don't know if this was posted or not, but tonight at 5PM ET I turned on Galaxy 16 C-band (Lesea-1) to watch The Munsters on COZI TV, but to my surprise Hazel came on. At first, I thought it might be Antenna TV, but they air Hazel at a different time.

You are showing your age now, since you even know what Hazel is! lol.... I'd just as soon spend 95% of my tv time watching the old stuff...
Same here! Between COZI, Antenna TV, FETV, MeTV, THIS and Decades, I'm a happy camper and don't need those "cable" channels that air the same reality programming over and over.

FYI - I looked at Lesea's schedule and they also air Benson, Sanford and Son and other retro programming.

I noticed MeTV aired a Christmas themed MacGyver episode the other night at 9PM. I didn't remember the network airing that series since I have received MeTV. I'm hoping it's coming when they change their schedule again.

You are showing your age now, since you even know what Hazel is! lol.... I'd just as soon spend 95% of my tv time watching the old stuff...
Thinking of age, last Friday a young engineer (born in the 80's) at my work imitated someone and we told him that he sounds like Gomer Pyle. He replied "Gomer who?". We said "You know, Gomer Pyle USMC", and he replied "I never saw or even heard of that show". I'm getting old. :)

I noticed MeTV aired a Christmas themed MacGyver episode the other night at 9PM. I didn't remember the network airing that series since I have received MeTV. I'm hoping it's coming when they change their schedule again.
Yeah there are a couple "one time" Christmas shows that MeTV has been doing lately.

Reactions: fred555
I guess I'm younger than I thought. Last weekend on Antenna TV, I watched an episode of My Mother the Car and It's About Time.

Apparently they weren't run in syndication when I was growing up. I wasn't familiar with either one. I'm glad these networks air these old shows.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)