hbo and cinemax deal

Kali05

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 27, 2005
Ca
i been seening on tv about the hbo and cinemax deal was wondering how much is it to get both. has anyone called to inquire?

Reactions: BradleyD
$10 total for both? I currently have the hbo $10 "for life" deal. I would add cinemax for season 2 of outcast

Sent from my SM-G920P using the SatelliteGuys app!
IF you take the deal ,you will lose the $10.00 for life on HBO. Don't do it unless you don't mind paying $15.00 for Hbo when the promo ends.

IF you take the deal ,you will lose the $10.00 for life on HBO. Don't do it unless you don't mind paying $15.00 for Hbo when the promo ends.

A few months ago there was a six month special both for $15 I passed for that very reason. I wasn't sure if I would lose it but wasn't going to take a chance. HBO is one of my most watched channels that I would not drop so $10 is a significant deal.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
i been seening on tv about the hbo and cinemax deal was wondering how much is it to get both. has anyone called to inquire?

Are you sure that what you saw was about a "deal"? I know I've seen a commercial several times in recent days about subscribing to HBO/Cinemax combo on Dish, but there is not any mention of any special "deal" on the one I've been seeing. Just a commercial advertising the pair of channels, trying to get folks to subscribe to the two of them. No mention of pricing at all, regular or otherwise, actually.

Are you sure that what you saw was about a "deal"? I know I've seen a commercial several times in recent days about subscribing to HBO/Cinemax combo on Dish, but there is not any mention of any special "deal" on the one I've been seeing. Just a commercial advertising the pair of channels, trying to get folks to subscribe to the two of them. No mention of pricing at all, regular or otherwise, actually.

See post number 6. (right above your post) Don't complain, it's FREE! :clapping

Reactions: DWS44
I was offered HBO/Cinemax for $5 a month for 6 months. The rep must have a list of promos for certain customers that they want to retain. She offered it out of the blue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)